If you like shopping at the Zales Outlet store for affordable jewelry, you will love our Zales Outlet customer satisfaction survey guide. This article will help you to fill out the Zales Outlet survey and provide useful advice for survey takers. Keep reading to learn more about the special rewards available to those who share their customer feedback with Zales through the online survey.
Zales Outlet Survey Rewards
Zales knows how important your time is, so they will compensate you for taking the survey. Each survey participant is rewarded with a survey validation code. This code can be written on the bottom of your receipt from Zales, and it will function as a discount. To redeem your survey participation reward, you will just need to take the receipt to any participating Zales location. Depending on the promotion that the company is currently running, you may be able to save money on a purchase or collect a prize. Read your receipt to see the prize being offered to you.
Zales Outlet Survey Requirements
To give your Zales Outlet feedback, you will need to meet these requirements:
- Participants must have a receipt that contains a survey invitation code.
- Survey takers need to be people who have recently made a purchase at a Zales location.
- People taking the survey should not be an employee at Zales or Zales outlet stores.
Zales Outlet Survey: How to Complete It
1. Type www.zalesoutletsurvey.com or the web address found on your survey invitation into the address bar of your web browser.
2. Click on the “clic aqui” link at the bottom of the page if you want to take the survey in Spanish.
3. Write the survey participation code found at the bottom of your receipt into the blank boxes.
4. Click the red button that says “Start.”
5. Pick the reason you visited Zales Outlet from the list.
6. Go to the next page of the survey by clicking “Next.” You will do this throughout the survey to load each new page of answers.
7. Rank your level of satisfaction with the service you received, the layout of the store, and the quality of the jewelry.
8. Provide information about whether you have heard of Zales jewellery lines before.
9. Submit the survey by clicking on the “Next” button again.
Zales Outlet Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
Try to avoid clicking the backspace button on your browser during the survey because this can delete all your previous answers. If you run into any other issues, you can get in touch with Zales customer service through the following methods:
Zales Contact Form: www.zales.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=store&subdisplay=contact
Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-311-JEWEL
Share feedback about your survey taking experience by messaging Zales on their Facebook profile or Twitter page. Feel free to comment below with more tips on taking the Zales Outlet customer satisfaction survey!
Note: Zales Outlet has temporarily disabled their customer satisfaction survey.