The Wendys survey is the perfect way to provide feedback regarding Wendy’s menu and restaurants. It’s easy to use and basically, any Wendy’s customer can participate if they want to. At the end, Wendys survey participants will receive a small token of appreciation for their feedback. In this guide, we will explain how you too can complete the Wendys survey online, and receive your reward.
Wendys Survey Rewards
If you take the time to leave Wendys feedback through the Wendys survey, you are sure to receive a reward. The reward is a Wendys coupon. All you need to do to obtain the Wendys coupon is to fill all the survey questions.
You will receive the Wendys coupon as a code after completing the survey. To redeem your Wendys coupon, you will have to write the down on your Wendys survey invitation. This will most likely be a recent Wendys receipt. Then, you will have to bring the receipt with you when you visit Wendys.
The value of the Wendys coupon changes. To know exactly what you’re going to get for your Wendys coupon, consult the receipt. Near the survey invitation and survey website address, you should also see the value of your Wendys coupon reward.
Wendys Survey Requirements
There are no requirements for the Wendys survey itself. If you simply want to leave Wendys feedback, all you need is to go the website indicate in your survey invitation. If you can remember the restaurant number, time and date of your visit, that’s all you need to access the survey. You’ll also need a computer and internet connection, naturally, since the Wendys survey is available only online.
To obtain the Wendys coupon you will need to have a receipt. Without a receipt, you will not be able to take down the coupon code to redeem it at a Wendys restaurant.
Wendys Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
When you’re ready to go, simply turn on your device and grab your receipt. Find our full list of Wendys survey steps (with tips included) below:
- Go to the Wendys survey portal. You can find the Wendys survey at either www.wendyswantstoknow.com or www.mywendysfeedback.com. The www.talktowendys.com survey is no longer available. Accessing the www.talktowendys.com website will redirect to one of the Wendys survey pages mentioned earlier.
- The Wendys survey website will be in English. However, you can switch to either Spanish or French, if it is more convenient.
- To access the Wendys survey questions, you first have to enter the number of the restaurant you dined at. It should be clearly printed at the top of your receipt and should contain eight digits. Please type all of them in the first empty box.
- Click the small calendar icon and select your date of visit. If you don’t remember what day it was, look on the date printed on your receipt.
- Input the time of your visit. You don’t have to be very precise.
- Click the grey Next
- Answer all of the questions in the Wendys survey. You most likely will have to rate or comment on the products you consumed or the services you received during your latest visit to Wendys.
- Wait until the Wendys coupon code appears on screen and write it on your receipt before closing the website.
Wendys Useful Information
If you cannot remember the Wendys restaurant number of the location you visited, use the Wendys locations finder, available on their main website, www.wendys.com. If you can remember the address or general location of the Wendys restaurant you visited, you will be able to find out the restaurant number as well.
For any other details regarding Wendys restaurants, visit www.wendys.com. Check the menu tab to find more information about the Wendys menu, nutritional and allergen information.com.
If you want to get in touch with a Wendys customer service representative, there are multiple ways to do this. You can the contact options offered at www.wendys.com to get in touch.
To speak with a Wendy’s customer service agent via telephone, call (888) 624 8140. For documents or letters, use this address: The Wendy’s Company, One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017. If you need any additional contact information, feel free to visit their