If you’ve enjoyed your last trip to Walmart, then you’ll definitely be thrilled to hear that now you can take the Walmart survey. Because your opinion always matters to Walmart, the company is now extending you the invitation to speak your mind about your latest trip to one of their shops.
And, as an incent, if you hurry up to take the Walmart survey, you might become the lucky winner of one of the $1,000 shopping cards. Don’t you worry about the Walmart survey, because it will only take 10 minutes.
Furthermore, the only thing you’ll need in order to start the survey is your latest Walmart receipt. Stick with us, and we will show you what to do in order to tell Walmart what you think about their products and services.
Walmart Survey Rewards
As we’ve mentioned in our introductory paragraph, by completing the Walmart survey, you will become eligible to participate in the monthly Walmart sweepstakes. This means that at the end of each month you will have a chance to win a $1,000 gift card or a $100 coupon.
In order to participate in the monthly sweepstakes, you will need to have a valid Walmart receipt. On it, you will find a code which you can use to take the survey. If you don’t have a Walmart survey participation code, you can get an invitation by providing feedback on Walmart’s official page.
But, before you can participate in the sweepstakes, you must know that there are a couple of requirements:
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old;
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America;
- You must not work for Walmart or any of its partners.
Walmart Survey Requirements
Now, in order to complete the Walmart survey, you are going to need a couple of things at the ready. The first item on the list is your latest Walmart receipt. Bear in mind that this receipt contains the Walmart survey invitation code. If you lose it, you will be unable to take the survey, but you will still be able to participate in the sweepstakes.
The second thing you’ll need is a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a stable Internet connection. As always, our general recommendation is to stick with a Wi-Fi or broadband connection. You can also take the survey on your phone’s mobile data plan if you wish, but it is unadvisable since the mobile connection cannot load all the page elements correctly.
If you have all these things nearby, then you are ready to start your Walmart Survey.
Walmart Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tricks
- Go to the Walmart Survey official page by pasting survey.walmart.com into your browser’s search bar or by clicking here. The link we’ve provided will take you directly to the survey page, without the need to search for the exact address.
- Please choose your language of preference. At this point, you can select between English or Spanish.
- Take your time to read the survey’s and sweepstake’s rules.
- When ready, please press on “Continue” to begin the Walmart Survey.
- After reading the next screen, press on “Continue”;
- Type in you 5-digit zip code.
- Please provide an answer to the question: “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or a Sam’s Club employee?”. Note that if you’re working for Walmart, you cannot participate in the customer satisfaction survey. By selecting the “Yes” button, the survey will end, and you will receive a message saying that you are not eligible to participate. To continue with the survey, check the “No” button, and press on “Continue”;
- In the next window, please type in your year of birth. Remember that you must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- In the window that appears, the Walmart survey platform casually informs you that the survey is about to begin and that you will need your latest Walmart receipt. If you have it nearby, press on the “Yes” button to continue. On the other hand, if you are unable to locate the receipt press on the “No” button to quit the survey.
- With your receipt nearby, please enter the store’s number in the first box. The store number typically has five digits, and it can be found in the middle part of the receipt, just below Walmart’s logo. If you are unable to locate your store number, please click on the “Can’t find your store number?” hyperlink. This will bring up the Walmart location finder, where you can search for the store using Google’s Maps.
- Please enter your ID number. It is typically formed by a combination of 11 alphanumerical characters. You may find this ID number in the top part of your receipt.
- Check to see if your credentials are correct. Be sure to double-check that all the numbers are written correctly, because all the text boxes are case sensitive.
- When ready, please press on “Continue” to start your 10-minute Walmart Survey.
During the registration process, you may encounter some issues. Don’t worry too much about them, because, where there’s a will; there’s a way. Here are some of the most occurring technical issues and how to solve them without breaking a sweat.
- Slow, limited or no Internet connection – if you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, please check to see if your router receives any signal. In case it doesn’t you can try to reset it. Alternatively, if you have a broadband connection, you can try to disable and enable your Internet connection from Control Panel.
- Cookies are not enabled – please ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser. To do that, go to your browser’s privacy section and check to see if the cookies option is turned on.
- JRE is out of date – make sure that your Java Runtime Environment is up to date. If not, download and install the latest version from Oracle’s official page.
- The machine does not meet the minimum requirements – please make certain that your machine meets the minimum requirements needed to run the Walmart survey platform.
This is all you’ll ever need to know about the Walmart survey. Should you have any more questions about Walmart’s customer feedback, or about the company, we strongly encourage you to contact them either by e-mail or phone.
Photo credits: 1