The Walgreens pharmacy chain relies on customer feedback to continuously improve their services. If you are interested in contributing with your feedback, you can do so at www.wagcares.com, the official Walgreens survey website. The Wagcares survey is easy to reach and fill in. And it will ensure your feedback reaches Walgreens. As a little incentive, after completing the Wagcares survey you will be invited to participate in the Walgreens sweepstakes for a chance to win $3000! In this guide, we will talk more about the Wagcares completion steps, as well as the Walgreens sweepstakes.
Wagcares Survey Rewards
As we’ve mentioned in our introductory remarks, the Walgreens survey isn’t without its rewards. After taking your time to answer all questions, you will have become eligible to win the $3,000 cash prize offered by the company as part of the monthly sweepstakes.
You don’t actually have to purchase anything to participate in the Walgreens sweepstakes. However, you do have to complete the Wagcares survey. We’ll talk more about the Wagcares requirements in the next section.
There are few rules governing sweepstakes participation:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age or older;
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America;
- If you or any of your family member work in a Walgreens store or any of its affiliated partners, you will not be able to take the survey, nor take part in the monthly sweepstakes.
For more information go to www.wagcares.com, and click on the link marked Sweepstake Rules at the bottom of the wagcares.com page.
Wagcares Survey Requirements
As mentioned, the requirements of the Wagcares survey are different from those of the sweepstakes. Unlike the sweepstakes, which requires no purchase to enter, to access the Wagcares survey you will need proof of purchase.
The prove that you have recently bought something at Walgreens, you will need a survey code. The Wagcares survey code is printed on your receipt. You’ll also need the survey password from your Walgreens pharmacy receipt.
Survey participants must also be of legal age in their state of residence. Only residents of the US can take part in the survey.
If you have all these things nearby, you are ready to take the Walgreens survey.
Wagcares Survey: How to Complete it, Steps and Tips
Here’s how to start your first Walgreens survey:
- Go to the Walgreens survey page, www.wagcares.com
- When you first open it, the wagcares.com page will be in English. Switch to Spanish using the link at the bottom of the page, if you prefer taking the survey in Spanish
- Type the Wagcares code in the first boxes of the survey page. Don’t confuse the survey code with the password!
- After filling in the survey code, you should write the survey password. The survey password is printed on your receipt below the survey code.
- Mention the time you visited the Walgreens pharmacy. The time is also printed on your receipt. However, you don’t have to be very specific, you just need to mention the interval.
- When you are ready, click “Start” to begin the Wagcares survey
- Answering the questions should be easy. They’ll most likely cover topics such as Walgreens customer service, Walgreens pharmacy offer and your overall experience at Walgreens. The answers you give will not affect your chances of winning the Walgreens sweepstakes.
- At the end of the survey, the platform will notify that you have become eligible to participate in the monthly Walgreen sweepstakes.
- Please type in your First Name, Last Name, Complete Address. City, State, and Zip Code in order to enroll in the sweepstakes. When ready, press the “Submit Survey” button in order to finish your first Walgreens survey.
Walgreens Survey Useful Information & Links
Sometimes during your first registration process, you may encounter one or more technical issues. Fortunately, our team has been able to track down the most frequent problems as well as their fixes. Here’s what you’ll need to do if you encounter one of the following issues:
- Cookies are not enabled. Please make sure that your browser receives cookies from the Walgreens survey platform. If not, please enable them from your browser’s privacy section.
- The code is no longer available. Bear in mind that the survey code is only available for 30 days. If it exceeds this period, then you will no longer be able to take the Walgreens survey.
For further information about Walgreens, Walgreen pharmacy hours and locations and their offers, visit the main Walgreens website, www.walgreens.com
Photo credits: 1