If you have recently purchased apparel or accessories at The Children’s Place, you can fill out an online survey for the company. Completing The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey will let you complement helpful employees or suggest ways that the company can improve their stores. To find out everything you need to know about the feedback form for The Children’s Place, keep reading this article. We will guide you through each step in the survey and tell you about the prizes you can get once you are done with the The Children’s Place survey.
The Children’s Place Survey Rewards
To encourage more people to fill out the survey, The Children’s Place has a survey sweepstakes contest. Each person who takes the survey gets an entry in the company’s monthly sweepstakes program. One winner is then randomly selected, and they will receive a valuable prize. The prizes available during each sweepstakes period may vary a little bit. Sometimes the reward may be a $250 gift card to The Children’s Place, and sometimes it may be a free iPhone or other device. Read your receipt to see which prize you are eligible for.
The Children’s Place Survey Requirements
All participants in The Children’s Place feedback survey must fulfill these requirements.
- Be a person who has shopped at The Children’s Place sometime in the last seven days.
- Have a receipt from your visit to The Children’s Place that contains a survey invitation.
- Be a legal resident in the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be at least 18 years old by the day you take the survey.
- Do not be an employee at Children’s Place or the family member or roommate of an employee.
The Children’s Place Survey: How to Complete It
- Go to the page for the survey by typing www.placesurvey.com into your web browser.
- Click the button that is labeled with the language you would like to take the survey in.
- Enter the date of your visit and your transaction number into the correct areas.
- Say whether or not you are old enough to take the survey.
- Complete the captcha form to confirm that you are not a bot.
- Click the blue “Submit” button.
- Provide details about how your trip went.
- Answer questions asking about how satisfied you were with your visit.
- Input your personal contact information so you can find out if you win the sweepstakes.
- Click the button to submit your survey answers.
The Children’s Place Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
To get more assistance with The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey, use these methods to talk to a member of the company’s customer service team.
Have you ever taken The Children’s Place survey before? Leave us a comment below to let us know what you thought of it.