If you have recently visited a GameStop store, the TellGameStop Survey is the best way that you can get your feedback across GameStop. The survey is not hard to fill in, and once you’ve completed the TellGameStop survey, you’ll get a chance to win a nice GameStop gift card.
Our TellGameStop Survey Guide will show everything you need to know about the TellGamestop survey and win the GameStop gift card.
TellGameStop Survey Rewards
The TellGameStop survey gives you the chance to state your opinion about Gamestop customer service, offers, and stores. The GameStop company will use this feedback to improve their offer.
So, GameStop value customer feedback quite a lot. That’s why they’re trying to encourage GameStop customers to complete the TellGameStop survey by offering them a reward.
After you fill in the TellGameStop survey, you’ll be able to participate in the GameStop Sweepstakes. Once you enter the sweepstakes, you’ll get the chance to win one of the 25 GameStop gift cards worth $100 each. The GameStop gift cards are awarded each month to 25 TellGamestop survey participants.
The GameStop gift cards winners can then use their GameStop gift cards in any of the numerous GameStop locations to redeem their gift cards. You can find the nearest GameStop store to you on the company’s “Find a Store” page.
TellGameStop Survey Requirements
Even though the TellGameStop.com website doesn’t specifically mention it, we recommend that you’re at least 18 years old if you want to take part in the TellGameStop survey. If you’re not of age, we encourage you to speak with a parent or a guardian to fill out the GameStop survey with you.
You may also need a GameStop receipt to enter the survey. If you have a GameStop receipt, check to see if there is a TellGameStop survey code printed on it.
If you do not have a GameStop receipt, or if your receipt doesn’t have a survey code, you can still enter the TellGameStop. You will need to fill in some details about your last purchase at GameStop, such as GameStop store number and the date and time you went there.
TellGameStop Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Now that we have looked at the basic requirements of the TellGameStop survey, we can take a look at the steps to completing it. The survey is relatively easy, and shouldn’t take too long to complete.
1. First of all, you need to get to the GameStop survey website. The survey is no longer available at www.tellgamestop.com. You can access it at www.gamestop.experience.marketforce.com
2. If you have a GameStop Receipt with a feedback code, write it down in the blank space. In addition, you will need to fill in the GameStop Associate Number.
3. If your receipt does not have a GameStop feedback number, click the link on the right.
4. You will be asked to submit the state, city and store number of the GameStop location you visited
6. Press the grey Start button.
7. Go through all of the steps in the GameStop survey. Provide feedback regarding GameStop stores, products, and services by rating or commenting on them.
8. At the end, you will have the opportunity to enter the GameStop survey sweepstakes and maybe win one of the GameStop gift cards or other prizes.
TellGameStop Survey Troubleshooting and Useful Info
For more information about GameStop gift cards, you can visit www.gamestop.com, the Game Stop official website. Here you can check your Game Stop gift card balance and stay up to date with current GameStop offers.
You can also view GameStop hours and GameStop locations near you. In addition, you’ll also get the chance to review the GameStop return policy. You should read it before redeeming your GameStop gift card.