The Ruby Tuesday survey was created for customers who recently dined at Ruby Tuesday (www.rubytuesday.com) and who want to let the restaurant know about their experience. If this is the situation for you and you’re interested in getting www.rubytuesday.com coupons, then learn all about the process in our Ruby Tuesday Survey Guide. We have included tips and tricks for completing it, as well as info on the rewards and requirements involved.
Ruby Tuesday Survey Rewards
Want to get some www.Ruby Tuesday coupons? You have come to the right place. Even though quite a few restaurants plan a sweepstakes for survey participants, Ruby Tuesday.com has decided to reward their customers with a token of appreciation for each of them. If you fill out the Ruby Tuesday Survey, you can get one of the www.rubytuesday coupons for the next time you eat out there. After you participate, you will get a RubyTuesday.com validation code for a $4 discount on your next order. This way, the next time you dine at Ruby Tuesdays.com, you will pay four dollars less for the amount on your check. If you want to learn more about the restaurant, their locations and menu items, you can visit the Ruby Tuesday official site at www.rubytuesday.com.
Of course, there are additional rewards that all participants can enjoy regarding the RubyTuesdays.com survey, even though they’re not in cash. If you tend to regularly eat at this restaurant, you will most likely have a strong opinion about their customer service and menu items. To make sure that your feedback reaches the right www.rubytuesday .com representative, you can count on using the Ruby Tuesday survey. The management will take your opinion into consideration and you’ll most likely have an even better customer experience the next time you dine there.
Ruby Tuesday Survey Requirements
As opposed to other surveys, the one hosted by www.ruby tuesday.com has only one major requirement that applies for all customers who want to participate. To offer your www.ruby tuesday .com feedback, you need to be a paying customer of their food and services. If you didn’t buy items from their restaurant, you won’t be able to provide a valid opinion on your experience. Therefore, make sure that you save your receipt from your www.rubytuesdays.com meal to be eligible. If you want to dine at a www.ruby tuesdays.com restaurant and you’re not sure which one is the closest to you, feel free to use their restaurant locator on www.rubytuesday.com. At the top right corner of the screen, enter your city and state or zip code and hit Search. You will receive all the information you need for each location that matches your search criteria, including reservations, menus (food, bar and catering), online ordering, hours of operation, full address and phone number.
In addition to this, as the Ruby Tuesday survey takes place online, you’ll need to have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or other mobile device to complete it. For the best user experience, use a device that has a larger screen so you can clearly understand the questions and easily answer.
Ruby Tuesday Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Ready to start the Ruby Tuesday survey? Then get your receipt, turn on your computer or mobile device and go through all of the steps we have detailed below. It is best if your internet is stable so you won’t have to complete the Ruby Tuesday survey all over again. Let’s get started:
- Connect to the official Ruby Tuesday Survey site at https://www.tellrubytuesday.com. Use www.rubytuesday.com only if you need any other additional information about the restaurant and their services.
- The first step of the Ruby Tuesday survey is entering the Survey Number you received when you were invited to complete the questionnaire. It should be clearly printed on your receipt in four segments. Please enter all the digits of the Ruby Tuesday survey number in the four empty boxes on your screen.
- Check with the number on your receipt to see if you copied it accurately. Afterwards, begin the survey by pressing the Start button.
- Rate or comment on the various menu items or services you enjoyed during your visit. It is important to answer based only on your most recent visit, and not the restaurant in general. For common suggestions or recommendations, you can get in touch with Ruby Tuesday through the contacts we have included at the end of our guide.
- Write down the validation code you receive for your $4 coupon. Keep the receipt you used to participate in the Ruby Tuesday survey and present it to your waiter the next time you go to Ruby Tuesday to redeem your prize.
- Enjoy the Ruby Tuesday survey and your next meal at the restaurant!
Before you reach out to Ruby Tuesday for any other feedback, make sure that you check out their Frequently Asked Questions page. You might find the answer to your inquiry without having to contact their customer service separately. Just choose the main topic and see what answers their team has provided for customers.
Unfortunately, you can’t get in touch with Ruby Tuesday over the phone. However, they have set up a useful contact form so you can email them. Include your full name, email address, home address and phone number to begin. Select your state and then the specific restaurant you want to comment on. You also need to let them know what day you visited them, as well as the approximate time (lunch, dinner, late night or catering services). Include the number of people in your party and your comments in the last box. If required, you will be called or emailed by a customer service agent regarding your feedback.
If you ever need to send Ruby Tuesday a letter or other documents, you can mail them at Ruby Tuesday Restuarant, Support Center, 150 West Church Avenue, Maryville, TN, 37801. There is one phone number available, but it is only for news media inquiries – 646 277 1239.
Find out more about the restaurant by visiting their website: www.rubytuesday.com.