The Rite Aid survey is available through the main Rite Aid website, www.riteaid.com. Once you reach the riteaid.com website, you’ll notice there are actually two Rite Aid surveys, a store survey and a pharmacy survey. In this guide, we will be looking at both Rite Aid surveys and how to complete them. We will also talk about the Rite Aid survey rewards, and how you can access them.
Rite Aid Survey Rewards
As mentioned, there are actually two Rite Aid surveys. However, regardless of which Rite Aid survey you choose to take, you will get the chance to earn a reward for completing it. The Rite Aid survey reward consists of a chance to take part in the Rite Aid Sweepstakes.
Anyone who fills in either of the Rite Aid surveys can participate in the sweepstakes. The grand prize of the Rite Aid sweepstakes is a $1000 check. The grand prize is awarded each month to one lucky sweepstakes participant. Besides this monthly grand prize, Rite Aid survey participants can win one of the 10 smaller prizes. These consist of $100 in cash. For more information about the Sweepstakes Rules visit the Rite Aid survey website.
Rite Aid Survey Requirements
To take part in the Rite Aid sweepstakes, you need to be at least 18 years old, at the time you fill in the survey. The sweepstakes are open to any legal residents of the United States who are of legal age. If you or someone in your household works at Rite Aid, you will not be able to take part in the survey.
Rite Aid Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Now that we’ve looked at the Rite Aid survey requirements, we can move on to the actual survey steps. Below are instructions of the Rite Aid survey.
- Go to the official Rite Aid survey website at riteaid.com
- Go to the Rite Aid survey section of the website.
- You’ll notice there are two options: Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey and Rite Aid Store survey. If you have purchased something from the Rite Aid Pharmacy, choose the first option. If you didn’t purchase something pharmacy related from Rite Aid, choose the second option.
- The Rite Aid store survey and pharmacy survey will be similar. The first step in taking the survey will be to choose your prefered language. Your options are English or Spanish
- After choosing your language, you’ll need to enter the cashier code in the first blank box. Write only the numbers of the code.
- In the second row of blank boxes, you need to write survey code. The survey code is 16-digits long
- After clicking “Next” you can proceed to answer the Rite Aid survey questions. These questions will refer to Rite Aid products, Rite Aid customer service and your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions, you will be asked whether you want to participate in the sweepstakes. If you want to participate, you’ll need to provide some additional contact info. Rite Aid representative will use these details to contact you if you win.
Rite Aid Useful Details & Links
The official Rite Aid website can provide you with a lot of useful details regarding Rite Aid pharmacies and products. If you don’t know whether there is a Rite Aid pharmacy near you, or if you want to find Rite Aid pharmacy hours for a specific location, we recommend you use the online pharmacy locator.
You can also purchase from Rite Aid in their online store. Check the Online Deals section at riteaid.com to see what offers and promotions they have. And if you are interested in offers and promotions, you may want to look at the Rite Aid coupons section as well.
If you want to leave Rite Aid feedback and the survey doesn’t cover the topic you are interested in, check the Contact page to see all your contact options. The Rite Aid customer service phone number is 1-800-748-3243.