The United States Post Office is known for their devoted customer service, and you can help them improve even more by taking the PostalExperience survey. If you have decided to take this feedback survey, our article will be very helpful. Keep reading to discover all about the survey rewards and requirements. We will also walk you through each step of the survey with easy instructions. Completing the whole thing will not take more than a few minutes.
PostalExperience Survey Rewards
There are many benefits to taking the USPS online feedback survey. You can use the postal experience feedback survey as a way of complimenting any employee who was particularly helpful. If you run into any issues at the Post Office, the survey can be used to make sure that the problem is fixed. Sharing your feedback with the USPS allows the company to improve, so you will have better experiences there in the future. When you complete the survey, you can be confident that your opinions have been heard.
PostalExperience Survey Requirements
The United States Post Office asks that all participants meet the following requirements before taking the survey:
- Participants should not be under the age of 13.
- Any survey participants need to have recently made a purchase at their local post office.
PostalExperience Survey: How to Complete It
1. Go to www.postalexperience.com/sb in a web browser to reach the survey.
2. Pick your preferred language and click on the “Continue” button.
3. Read the survey rules and click the blue “Next” button.
4. Write the zip code from your receipt into the blank field.
5. Continue to click the “Next” button after filling out each new page of requested information.
6. Select the location and date of your visit.
7. Rank your overall level of satisfaction with the post office on a scale of very satisfied to very dissatisfied.
8. Say whether or not you are likely to recommend that branch to others.
9. Provide more details about your post office experience in the open comment box.
10. Answer all the questions about what occurred during your visit.
11. Write any additional comments in the blank text box.
12. Submit the survey by clicking the next button.
PostalExperience Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
You can email the company for technical support if you encounter a website error, or you can get directly in touch with USPS customer service if you have any other types of questions about the postal experience customer satisfaction survey.
Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)