The Pollo Tropical survey welcomes all customers who recently dined at this restaurant to express their honest opinion about Pollo Tropical nutrition, services, menu items and any other aspects related to their guest experience. In our Pollo Tropical Survey Guide, you will learn about Pollo Tropical client survey questions and Pollo Tropical client survey answers and how you can become one of the Pollo Tropical client survey winners. Get the 411 on the Pollo Tropical client satisfaction survey below.
Pollo Tropical Survey Rewards
Naturally, the aspect that all customers are interested in regarding the Pollo Tropical guest satisfaction survey involves the rewards at hand. The Pollo Tropical client experience survey rewards are indeed attractive, and you will most likely be tempted to participate in the Pollo Tropical survey after you find out about them. But before we get into the physical rewards of the Pollo Tropical customer satisfaction survey, we will talk about additional benefits you enjoy as a participant. If you like to eat at Pollo Tropical frequently, you will most likely have a well-rounded opinion that you can express in the Pollo Tropical client visit survey. No matter if it is positive or critical, you can let the management team know about any form of feedback, all thanks to the Pollo Tropical guest visit survey. The appropriate specialists will collect your feedback from your Pollo Tropical client experience survey entry and your opinion will certainly be taken into consideration.
As for the Pollo Tropical client experience survey rewards, you benefit from a nice discount the next time you visit one of their locations. Even though Pollo Tropical client survey sweepstakes winners aren’t in discussion anymore – as there is no longer a monthly drawing – this way every customer becomes a winner. As a result, you get $2 off your next family meal purchase as a token of appreciation for completing the Pollo Tropical customer experience survey.
Pollo Tropical Survey Requirements
We’re sorry to inform you that only certain individuals can take part in the Pollo Tropical customer visit survey. The main purpose of the questionnaire is to gather feedback from people who bought their products and services, so you won’t be able to participate in the Pollo Tropical survey if you were not a customer. To prove to the restaurant management that you indeed were a paying guest, you need to provide specific details from the receipt you got during your last visit. If you would like to visit a Pollo Tropical restaurant, you can use their locator to find one in your area: http://pollotropical.com/locator.
Some of the most popular Pollo Tropical locations that you might be interested in are:
- Pollo Tropical Biscayne Blvd, numbers 3499, 11806 and 20403
- Pollo Tropical 33169, 19911 NW 2nd Ave
- Pollo Tropical on East Colonial, numbers 11860 and 3224
- Pollo Tropical 33021, 5549 Sheridan Street
- Pollo Tropical on 27th Ave, no. 8200
- Pollo Tropical 32809, 8408 Orange Blossom Trail
Once you have dined at Pollo Tropical and have a receipt, you need to be able to accurately provide a coupon code and pass code. Both of these details are included on your receipt. When you are ready to start the Pollo Tropical guest experience survey, continue with the next section of our Pollo Tropical Survey Guide below.
Pollo Tropical Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
In addition to the Pollo Tropical client experience survey requirements mentioned above, you will also need to have a computer, laptop or mobile device – like a smart phone or tablet – to access the Pollo Tropical survey site. Make sure that you also have a reliable connection to the internet so you the questionnaire will run smoothly from beginning to end. Get your receipt and go through these steps:
- Visit the Pollo Tropical survey portal at https://www.pollolistens.com. You can consult the Pollo Tropical client survey screenshot we have included above to check that you are on the proper page. To increase your chances of getting to the right website from the beginning, click our link directly.
- At this point, you can take the Pollo Tropical survey in English or select Spanish if you understand this language better. Spanish speakers can click the blue Espanol link from the bottom left corner of the page to have the Pollo Tropical survey translated.
- Start by entering the coupon code on your receipt. It is located in the bottom half and contains a total of 16 digits. Type all the digits in, four in each field. If you have problems finding the coupon code, look at the sample receipt to your right for guidance.
- After that, enter the pass code from your receipt in the second blank box. It should be made up of five digits and can also be found at the bottom of the receipt.
- Check these details for accuracy and press the green Start button when you are ready to begin the Pollo Tropical survey.
- Answer all of the questions, either by rating or commenting on specific services or products you interacted with. You can feel free to be as honest as you would like, as you get the $2 coupon at the end either way. Describe your experience with as many details as possible.
- Once you reach the end of the Pollo Tropical survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem your coupon. Make sure that you write the validation code on your receipt and that you bring it with you the next time you visit Pollo Tropical. Present the receipt to the cashier and enjoy your offer!
You can find more information about this chain of restaurants at www.pollotropical.com. Not only can you access the restaurant locator we spoke about earlier, but you can also look into their rewards program, consult their menu or browse their catering options. If you want to speak with them personally, use one of the three options on their contact page here: http://pollotropical.com/contact-pollo-tropical-corporate-office. You will receive an answer soon from one of their team members.
Enjoy your coupon and your next Pollo Tropical dining experience!