Have you ever been to a Pizza Hut restaurant and felt that your experience could be improved? Now you can make your voice heard with the TellPizzaHut survey found at www.tellpizzahut.com. In this guide, we will offer instructions for the Pizza Hut survey, the survey requirements and how to obtain the TellPizzaHut survey reward.
TellPizzaHut Survey Rewards
After completing the TellPizzaHut survey you will be invited to enter the Pizza Hut sweepstakes draw. Each day, one participant can receive a $1,000 prize. There are also three weekly prizes of $500.
To enter the sweepstakes draw, you will have to fill in all the mandatory survey questions. You will then be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes. You will be able to fill in your personal contact information. This information will be used to get in touch if you win the Pizza Hut sweepstakes prize.
Sweepstakes participants must be at least 18 years old or above, depending on the legal age of the state you live in. For more information regarding the sweepstakes rules, consult the Terms and Conditions page at www.tellpizzahut.com
TellPizzaHut Survey Requirements
To participate in the TellPizzaHut survey at www.tellpizzahut.com, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Firstly, you will need a Pizza Hut survey entry code. There are two ways in which you can obtain one.
- If you have recently visited a Pizza Hut restaurant, you should have a Pizza Hut survey code printed on your receipt.
- If you ordered a Pizza Hut menu online, you should have a TellPizzaHut survey code in your email. Unfortunately, if you ordered from Pizza Hut via phone, you will not receive a Pizza Hut survey code.
The survey code is valid for 48 hours. If you don’t use it by that time, the code will expire and you’ll need a new one.
If you have a Pizza Hut receipt, but it doesn’t contain a TellPizzaHut survey code, you can enter the survey by using the Pizza Hut restaurant number instead of the survey code.
You have to be at least 18 years old or older to participate in the survey and enter the Pizza Hut Survey Sweepstakes as well. For the sweepstakes, you need to be of legal age in the state in which you are participating. You must also be a legal resident of the US or Canada. In some states, you might also have to pass a skill test.
You can find the full list of rules and requirements for the Pizza Hut Sweepstakes at www.tellpizzahut.com, in the Terms and Conditions tab.
TellPizzaHut Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Follow these steps to complete the TellPizzaHut survey:
- Go to the official Pizza Hut survey website at www.tellpizzahut.com.
- Enter your Pizza Hut survey code in the empty field on the screen.
- If you can’t find a code on the receipt you have, you can use the store number.
- Press Enter.
- Provide both the date and time at which you made your purchase from Pizza Hut. You can find this information on your receipt.
- Optionally, enter your ticket number.
- Go through all of the questions in the survey. The questions will be related to Pizza Hut products, Pizza Hut locations, your experience with Pizza Hut, and so on.
- Provide your email address and other relevant contact information so that you can be notified if you win the TellPizzaHut sweepstakes.
Pizza Hut Survey Completion Troubleshooting and Useful Links
Before taking the TellPizzaHut survey, check the date on your receipt to make sure the survey code is still valid.
If you have any other issues with the Pizza Hut survey, or if you want to contact Pizza Hut for something that isn’t covered by the survey, you can call their customer service department at 1-800-948-8488. You can also fill in their email contact form.
A third option would be to contact your local Pizza Hut. To see what Pizza Hut is closest to you, use their Pizza Hut Store Locator.