This article will help you to learn all about the Panera Bread survey that you are invited to take after a meal at the restaurant. We will tell you what requirements you must meet before taking the survey and let you know more about the prizes available to those who take part in the Panera Bread customer satisfaction survey. Keep reading to get step by step instructions for the quickest way to complete the Panera Bread feedback survey.
Panera Bread Survey Rewards
Panera Bread survey winners typically get entries into the Panera Bread sweepstakes. This sweepstakes program has a monthly drawing where the company selects one grand prize winner at random from all applicants. The prize for winning the sweepstakes will bye $2,000 in cash or a substituted prize of equal or greater value. If you win, Panera Bread will contact you over mail, email, or phone to let you know.
Panera Bread Survey Requirements
Because Panera Bread’s survey comes with a sweepstakes program, there are quite a few requirements you must meet:
- Be a legal resident in the United States or Ontario, Canada
- Do not be under the age of 18 at time of entry.
- Be in possession of a receipt from Panera that contains a survey invitation.
- Do not be an employee or officer at Panera or any affiliated companies.
- Do not be the immediate family member of a Panera employee.
Panera Bread Survey: How to Complete It
1. Type the web address found on your Panera Bread receipt into your browser. The most common website for the survey is www.paneralistens.com.
2. Enter the store number found on the top of your receipt into the first blank field.
3. Go to each new page in the survey by clicking the “Next” arrow after you complete each page of questions.
4. Provide the check number on your receipt. You can find this in the upper left hand corner.
5. Pick the date and time of your visit from the menus.
6. Rank your satisfaction with individual aspects of your visit, such as staff friendliness and order accuracy. Picking 1 will mean you are very dissatisfied and picking 5 will mean you are very satisfied.
7. Provide your contact information if you want to enter the sweepstakes.
8. Click the “Next” button to submit the survey.
Panera Bread Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
Make sure you navigate through the survey with the back arrow button instead of the backspace key. Otherwise, you might erase all your progress. If you encounter any other issues, you can send a message to Panera over their Facebook and Twitter pages, or you can contact them with one of these methods:
Have you taken the Panera Bread customer satisfaction survey yet? Comment below to share your survey taking tips with other participants!
Note: Panera has temporarily disabled their customer satisfaction survey.