Hello and welcome to the Office Depot Feedback Survey, your ultimate source for all the details you need about the OfficeDepot com Feedback Survey, from Office Depot customer satisfaction survey rewards, to Office Depot.com feedback requirements and specific instructions on how to complete the Office Depot customer survey.
Office Depot Feedback Survey Rewards
The Office Depot client feedback survey was created for customers of this store who wanted to provide their honest Office Depot feedback regarding products and services. As you can expect, a very rewarding aspect of filling out the Office Depot survey is your own customer experience after Office Depot takes your feedback into consideration. Based on your answers and the ones of your peers, the products you buy and the service you receive at Office Depot will be closer to your customer expectations.
Naturally, customers who take the time to fill out the Office Depot feedback survey will also get an additional reward as a token of the company’s appreciation. In this case, your prize will be an Office Depot feedback coupon that you can use the next time you shop at one of their stores. Your Office Depot survey coupon will valued either at $10 or $50 and it will be sent to you via email at a maximum of two days after you provide your Office Depot customer feedback.
Office Depot Feedback Survey Requirements
Office Depot doesn’t show any strict requirements for completing the Office Depot customer experience survey, such as an age limit or legal residency, but common sense leads us to believe that you should be of age and legally dwell in a country with Office Depot stores to participate. The only major requirement involved with the Office Depot Feedback Survey is that you have recently purchased products from one of their various locations.
You will require your receipt not only to prove that you were a customer, but also to enter specific details printed on it to start the Office Depot Feedback Survey. Of course, you will also need access to a computer connected to the internet, as the Office Depot Feedback Survey takes place online. If you are not yet an Office Depot customer but are interested in becoming one, you can use the Office Depot UK store locator or the US one to find the nearest shop in your area.
Office Depot Feedback Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Now that you know what you can win by filling out the Office Depot Feedback Survey and what requirements you have to check off before starting, you can proceed with the survey itself. Get your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and follow the instructions we have provided below carefully.
- Go to the Office Depot Feedback Survey page at officedepot.com/feedback. We recommend you do so by clicking our link, but you can copy and paste it as an alternative if you want to take the survey with a specific browser.
- To begin with, you can choose the language you want to fill out the Office Depot Feedback Survey in. Spanish speakers can click on the blue link labelled Español at the bottom of the page.
- If you choose to remain with English, enter the Office Depot Feedback Survey code that is printed on your receipt. If you’re not sure where it’s located, take a look at the image provided by Office Depot on the right side of the screen. Make sure that you type in all digits and letters with accuracy to be able to continue.
- Select the time of your purchase from the three drop down menus on the Office Depot Feedback Survey home page. The transaction time can be found at the very top of your receipt on the right side, as you can see in the sample image on the survey page.
- Double check your information for accuracy and press the blue Start button to begin the Office Depot Feedback Survey.
- Go through all of the questions, answering either by rating or commenting on services or products you came into contact with throughout your visit.
- Make sure that the email address you provide is correct, as you will need it to receive the coupon Office Depot will send you. Please take note that your coupon will arrive within two days of completing the survey, so don’t worry if it doesn’t show up in the same day.
- Print the coupon you received via email and use it for your future purchase at Office Depot.
Not only does Office Depot have numerous stores throughout the country that you can visit, but they also provide online shopping services through their official website, www.officedepot.com. If you access the web page, you will see that products are organized conveniently in categories such as Office Supplies, Paper, Ink and Toner, Breakroom, Cleaning, Technology, Furniture, School Supplies or Copy and Print. The final tab in the main menu contains the latest deals, offers and promotions for Office Depot, which are worth checking out.
Nevertheless, if you prefer shopping at one of their stores, you can use their online store locator to see which one is the closest to your neighborhood. All you have to do is hover over the Stores icon at the top right corner of your page and either your zip code or your city and state to search.
Based on your search terms, you will find a complete list of Office Depot locations. If you want to narrow down your results, you can also filter by store services, like Expanded Furniture Showroom, Photoprint Services, Listening Station and so on. On the right side of your page you will see a full list of the stores that match your criteria, complete with address, store number, phone number, distance, directions, hours, services and ore.
If you want to reach out to Office Depot, you can use any one of their customer service options. Scroll down to the bottom of the OfficeDepot.com page and take a look at all of the rows in the Customer Service column (Customer Service, Customer Survey, Delivery Info etc.).