If you’ve enjoyed Lego’s iconic products, then you will be delighted to hear that you will now be able to participate in the Lego survey. It won’t take much of your time, and, at the end of the Lego survey, you will also have a chance to win one of the sets offered by the company.
There’s not much we can tell you about the company, because, more than often, the name speaks for itself. Lego is not only a powerful force in the children’s toys market but the video games arena as well. And with the Lego-inspired amusement parks, the company has certainly earned its reputation for knowing how to treat its clients.
Furthermore, to truly show that your opinion always matters to them, Lego has recently launched the Lego survey, a 7-minute questionnaire which contains simple customer satisfaction assessment questions.
What’s even more amazing is that the Lego survey has no age limit, meaning that even your child can take the Lego satisfaction survey, with parental supervision, of course.
Lego Survey Rewards
As we’ve mentioned before, you now have an extra reason to participate in the Lego feedback. Tell Lego all about your latest shopping experience and you’ll have the chance to win one of the awesome Lego sets.
To get your hands on one of these prizes, you must first take the Lego survey. You can do that by following the link found on your latest Lego receipt and to accept Lego’s Terms and Conditions regarding the monthly sweepstakes. For more information about the prize, conditions or how to claim these prizes, please consult the official Lego sweepstake rulebook found on their official web page.
You should also know that the Lego sweepstakes are entirely subjected to Danish laws and that you cannot redeem your prize, nor participate if you or if any other member of your family is working for the company.
Lego Survey Requirements
After going through the Lego sweepstakes rulebook, you will be one step closer to successfully completing the Lego survey. However, before getting started you will need a couple of things:
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a stable Internet connection;
- An Internet browser – you can use Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera lite or Google Chrome;
- A Lego box.
If you have all these items nearby, you’re ready to start your Lego survey experience.
Lego Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Here’s what you’ll need to do in order to complete the Lego survey:
- Go to official Lego Survey page. You can do that by pasting http://survey.medallia.com/?legoproduct&domainredir=www.legosurvey.com in your browser’s search bar or by clicking here. The provided link will automatically redirect you to the survey page, without you having to complete additional actions.
- Please select your language using the drop box menu found in the upper-right corner of your screen. You can choose between English (default), Chinese, Dansk, Nederland, Suomi, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Swedish, and others.
- Please write your 4 or 5-digit set number in the text box found on the bottom of the screen. You will find this code on the front side of your Lego set box, beneath the age section, on the left side of the box, near the Lego logo, or on the front page of the manual. If you still can’t locate the code on your box, you can click on the question mark symbol beneath the code text box for a visual example.
- Take your time to see if the code was typed correctly.
- When ready, please hit the “Let’s go!” button in order to begin the Lego survey.
Now, during the registration process, you may encounter some problems. Luckily, for most of them, there are fixes. As usual, we have tried to compile a small list of the most occurring issues, as well as ways to solve them.
- Slow or no Internet connection – if you’re using a wireless connection, you should check to see if your router receives any signal. In case it doesn’t, please reset your router. Alternatively, if you’re using a broadband connection, please unplug and plug your cable. If this doesn’t solve your issue, you should try contacting your Internet provider.
- Survey Code has expired – in order to participate in the Lego survey, you must submit an invitation code for a product bought in the last 30 days. If your purchase exceeds this period, you will not be able to participate.
- Survey page is temporarily unavailable – Lego reserves its right to take the survey page offline at any time, without any notice. Please try refreshing the page. If it’s still unavailable, please contact your local Lego representative and inquire about the survey page.
Lego Survey – More Tips & Tricks
When taking the survey, be careful when typing the code found on the box. The field is case sensitive, which means that if you mistyped even one digit, you will not be able to take the survey.
Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to use a wireless network or broadband connection over a mobile data connection. Now, this doesn’t mean that you can’t take the survey using this method, but the mobile connection has the nasty tendency of not loading all the elements found on the page.
And, as one thing leads to another, if the on-page elements are not loaded correctly, you find the survey platform unresponsive, or worse, you may find that your code is void.
All in all, we have to say that the Lego survey platform is easy to use and quite fun. Do keep in mind that this survey was specifically done for parents and children alike. So, keep your latest set close by, take the survey, and you might have the chance of becoming one of the lucky winners.
Photo credits: 1