After covering the Lady Foot Locker Survey and the general Foot Locker Survey earlier this year, we believe it would be appropriate to follow up with a Kids Foot Locker Survey Guide. The Kids FootLocker survey refers to www.kids foot locker.com, Foot Locker kids shoes, Kids FootLocker coupons, the Kid Foot Locker VIP program, Kids Foot Locker locations and any other relevant aspects about your Kids Foot L ocker experience. If you have recently visited www.kidsfootlocker .com, used a Kids Foot Locker coupon or purchased any products from this store, browse through our Kids Foot Locker survey questionario guide for all the info you’ll need to provide your feedback!
Kids Foot Locker Survey Rewards
How do you feel about getting a Kids FootLocker coupon completely for free, just by taking a few minutes to complete the www.kidsfootlocker.com survey? The most exciting rewards related to this questionnaire are the Kids Foot Locker coupons you get upon completion. If you are eligible for the www.kids footlocker.com survey and you answer all of the questions, you get a Kids Foot Locker promo code at the end that you can use the next time you shop at one of their stores. If you purchase $50 or more, you can $10 off the final amount on your receipt.
In addition to the Kids Foot Locker survey coupon, you also have a few other benefits that you should keep in mind when deciding whether to participate or not. If you are a www.kidsfootlocker.com VIP, it means that you love buying footwear for your children from this store. It also means that you care about your experience as one of their returning customers. Well, the company cares about your experience too and they want to know how you felt the last time you visited them. As a token of their appreciation, they will not only offer you the nice discount we talked about earlier, but you also have high chances of enjoying enhanced services the next time you shop there.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Requirements
As far as Kids Foot Locker survey requirements are concerned, there is some good news and there is some bad news. First of all, we want to make it clear that there are two distinct Kids Foot Locker survey versions. One is for customers who bought products from Kids Foot Locker, while the other was designed for the general target audience. The coupons we described earlier are valid for the Kids Foot Locker survey for customers, which implies a set of specific requirements. On the other hand, the general Kids Foot Locker survey doesn’t have any major requirements, as it can be taken by anybody who visits their official website.
If you take the customer questionnaire, you need to prove that you indeed bought products from them. To do so, you need to present your Kids Foot Locker survey code, a series of digits printed on your receipt. You won’t be able to get your Kids Foot Locker survey coupons without it, so take care and don’t throw your receipt away without noticing. If you take the general version, all you need is a reliable internet connection and a device you can use to leave your feedback. You don’t need to worry, we will walk you through both Kids Foot Locker survey steps below.
If you need to get in touch with a customer service agent personally, use the Kids Foot locker customer service number: 1 800 991 6684.
Kids Foot Locker Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
To take the Kids Foot Locker survey, you also need to be fluent in Spanish or English, but this requirement is usually expected. Aside from this, we recommend that you double-check your internet connection to see if it’s working properly. If you have issues with your connection, you might get kicked out of the Kids Foot Locker survey halfway through and lose your validation code for your coupon. If you have your computer or mobile device and receipt prepared, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Kids Foot Locker survey platform for paying customers at http://www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com. Alternatively, customers who did not purchase products can leave their feedback at http://www.kidsfootlocker.com/survey.
- According to the Kids Foot Locker survey you selected, there are different steps. Here they are described for each category:
- Check to see that the survey portal looks like the screenshot we have inserted above.
- If you are on the correct page, select your language: English or Spanish. Press the blue Next
- Enter the store number for the location you shopped at. The number you write should contain 5 digits.
- Provide the number of your transaction, also located on your receipt. Make sure you press Next after each step.
- Write the time and date of your purchase (find them on your receipt).
- Answer every question that comes up in the Kids Foot Locker survey. Leave detailed comments and rate services and products honestly.
- At the end, take the validation code you receive and write it on your receipt. When you go to a Kids Foot Locker location again, present the receipt to the cashier to enjoy your $10 discount for products that are $50 or more.
- On the pop up screen that appears on your page, click the blue button that reads Yes.
- A new tab will automatically open and you can directly start answering the questions.
- Rate your experience on a scale of 1 to 10, as well as your chances of recommending Kids Foot Locker.
- Describe your conclusion by selecting the appropriate option.
- Mention your reason for visiting the Kids Foot Locker home page.
- Click the yellow Continue
- Answer the following two questions according to the previous options you had selected and press Continue.
- Select your favorite method of purchase.
- Optionally, mention your gender and age range. These questions are for classification purposes and are not required to be filled out.
- Add any comments you would like about their website and submit your feedback.