Jack in the Box customers have the opportunity to take part in the Jack in the Box survey online, after visiting the restaurant. The survey is available at www.jacklistens.com. It’s very well organized and allows you to offer Jack in the Box feedback regarding their locations, menu and customer service.
In this guide, we will offer a step-by-step walkthrough of the Jack in the Box survey. If you are unsure whether you can take part in the survey, we also provide a list of survey requirements. At the end of the article, we offer a list of Jack in the Box contact details.
Jack in the Box Survey Rewards
Currently, the Jack in the Box survey is not offering any rewards. Occasionally, they would offer Jack in the Box coupons or Jack in the Box gift cards for participating in the survey. If they do offer survey rewards, the value of the reward will be printed on your receipt, near the Jack in the Box survey ID.
On your receipt, you will also find out what you can redeem your Jack in the Box coupon for. Usually, the coupon can be redeemed for free Jack in the Box menu items or discounts.
Jack in the Box Survey Requirements
To take the Jack in the Box survey, the most important thing you’ll need is your Jack in the Box receipt. The receipt contains a code, or survey ID. This code should be 14-digits long. It allows you to prove you have recently purchased something from Jack in the Box and are therefore elligible for the survey.
You will also need to provide other details about your visit. This information is also contained on your receipt.
Keep in mind that you must take the survey within three days of buying any products from Jack in the Box. After that, the Jack in the Box survey ID will expire, and you will no longer be able to participate in the survey.
Jack in the Box Survey: How to Complete it, Steps and Tips
If you have your receipt ready, you can now take the Jack in the Box survey. Bear in mind that the Jack in the Box survey can be completed only online. Here’s what you will need to do in order to successfully complete the Jack in the Box survey:
- Access the Jack in the Box survey page. You can find the Jack in the Box survey at www.jacklistens.com
- On the first page of the www.jacklistens.com website, you will have to choose the survey language. The Jack in the Box survey is available in English and Spanish.
- In the next section, you will be required to enter a 14-digit code. This code can be found in the middle section of your receipt. The code is valid for 3 days after you receive it.
- When you’re done, you can proceed to the next section by entering the 14-digit code found on the receipt.
- In the next section, take a closer look at the location of the diner. If it’s the diner you’ve visited, then click on the “Yes” button.
- After confirming the location, you will be asked to specify the date and time of your purchases. These details can be found in the lower section of your receipt. The platform will also ask you to specify the nature of your order. You can choose between Carry out, Dine In or Drive Through.
- In the next section, please answer the questions about your last Jack in the Box order.
- Answer the following question about your overall satisfaction level.
- When you’re done answering to all of the questions, click on the red arrow to continue to the last section of the Jack in the Box survey.
Jack in the Box Survey Trouble
Jack in the Box Useful Information
The main website of the Jack in the Box restaurant chain is www.jackinthebox.com. Here, you can find information about Jack in the Box offers and promotions. You can consult the Jack in the Box menu for details regarding the Jack in the Box ingredients, nutritional value and allergens.
Use the store locator to find a Jack in the Box restaurant near you. The store locator will also provide you with the contact details of that location, plus Jack in the Box hours. Keep in mind that not all Jack in the Box locations hold the same schedules.
Lastly, if you want to get in touch regarding the menu, or a recent experience at Jack in the Box, you can contact Jack in the Box customer service. In the Contact section of www.jackinthebox.com, you can fill in the contact form to get in touch with Jack in the Box customer service. You can also leave feedback or ask questions on their Facebook, or Twitter page.