In this guide you will discover everything you need to know about completing the InformTarget survey, including Target customer survey prizes through the Target survey sweepstakes, survey requirements, Target survey questions and how to answer them.
InformTarget Survey Rewards
If you take the time to offer your feedback through the InformTarget Survey on Informtarget.com you are improving the services and products that this retailer offers for you and millions of other customers. Target values customer feedback, and for this reason, they created the InformTarget Survey Sweepstakes. After taking the Target survey, you get the chance to participate in the survey sweepstakes.
Once a month, Target selects one online survey participant to win a Target gift card. The Target Sweepstakes entry periods may change throughout the year. You can find more information about the Target gift prize, the Target gift card value and the sweepstakes rules on the survey website, if they are organizing a sweepstakes draw when you take the survey. Keep in mind that there may be survey periods during which Target does not organize sweepstakes.
InformTarget Survey Requirements
The Target guest satisfaction survey requires that you use your user ID and password from your receipt in the first 72 hours after your purchase. After this time limit expires, you will no longer be able to participate in the InformTarget survey using that receipt.
Participants need to be at least 18 years old and legal residents of the United States; Informtarget.com also mentions that employees of Target and their family members cannot take part in the survey. The Target team mentions that the Informtarget.com Target customer survey is now shorter. Thus it won’t take up much of your free time to complete. You can proceed with your Informtarget.com Target customer survey by following the detailed steps we have provided in the next section of our guide.
Informtarget.com Target Customer Survey: How to Complete It
If you have checked the requirements and you are eligible, you can continue with these instructions. Please make sure that you have a secure connection to the internet and that you don’t take any breaks while filling out the survey; if your computer or mobile device is left inactive for 20 minutes your survey session will time out and you won’t be able to finish completing it. Here are the customer survey steps you have to go through:
- Visit the Target com survey official site at informtarget.com. When you go to www.informtarget.com you will be redirected to the current Target survey platform. The address is survey.medallia.com/target. You can use either the survey.medaillia.com/target or informtarget.com address to reach the survey.
- In the upper right corner there a small drop-down menu you can use to change the survey language. The informtarget.com website is in Englisgh by default, but you can also select to take the survey in Spanish
- In the first blank field of the survey page, you need to fill in your survey user ID. The ID is available on your Target receipt.
- The second field is for your password, which you can also find on your receipt.
- Select the time of day that you went shopping at Target from the drop down list. If you can’t remember what time it was when you checked out, consult your receipt.
- When you are ready to begin your InformTarget survey you can press Next.
- Answer all of the questions that appear, pressing Next after each of them. You will be asked to comment on your customer experience, service from sales associates and your general satisfaction with the store.
- At the end, you can register for the InformTarget survey monthly sweepstakes, if it is available when you take the survey for a chance to win a Target gift card.
InformTarget Survey Troubleshooting and Useful Links
If you encounter any difficulties while completing the survey, you can contact a Target customer care representative at email@example.com. For urgent issues, we recommend you give Target a call. The Target customer service number is 800-440-0680