As Home Depot customer, you can easily leave them feedback through the Home Depot Survey, available at www.homedepotopinion.com. The Home Depot Survey will cover all the most important topics related to Home Depot stores, products and customer service. As a bonus, after you complete the survey, you will be elligible to enter the Home Depot Sweepstakes.
This guide offers instructions for the Home Depot Survey, details about survey requirements and the surey prize. At the end of the article, there is list of Home Depot contact options. You can use these contacts to get in touch with a Home Depot customer service representative.
Home Depot Survey Rewards
Home Depot encourages all their customers to provide feedback, and to that end they offer a prize for completing the survey. Thus, when you finish the survey, you will be invited to enter the Home Depot Sweepstakes, for a chance to win a Home Depot gift card. The Home Depot gift card is valued at $5,000. Keep in mind that the value of the Home Depot gift card prize is subject to change. You will be informed of its value when you go to www.homedepotopinion.com.
Currently, there are two $5,000 Home Depot gift cards. Each customer who has taken the homedepot.com opinion survey is eligible for one of those prizes. The full set of Home Depot Survey Sweepstakes rules is available on www.homedepotopinion.com. If you are curious to see the previous Home Depot Sweepstakes winners, you can see the list at www.homedepotopinion.com.
Home Depot Survey Requirements
Naturally, there are a few requirements that participants need to meet in order to complete the Home Depot survey.
- The www.homedepot.com opinion survey is only available online, so you’ll need a computer and internet access to complete the survey
- You’ll need a recent Home Depot receipt. The receipt should be no older than 14 days
- You must be 18 years or older
- You need to be a legal resident of the US
Home Depot Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
This section will show you all the steps you need to go through to complete the Home Depot survey. Please look below for detailed descriptions:
- Begin by accessing the official Home Depot survey page at homedepotopinion.com. Alternatively, you can go to www.homedepot.com/survey. Both addresses will redirect you to the Home Depot survey page.
- On the first page of the www.homedepotopinion.com website, you will be asked to choose the survey language.
- Once you have chosen the language, you will be redirected to the Home Depot survey access page.
- In the empty box on your screen, enter your postal code or zip code. Push Continue.
- You are now ready to start completing the Home Depot survey. For this step, get your receipt ready. Look at the lower half of your receipt until you see your User ID and Password. If you have trouble locating this information, take a look at the sample image on the left side of your screen. Enter these details in the two empty boxes on your screen.
- Verify your User ID and Password for accuracy and press Continue to start the Home Depot survey.
- Go through all of the questions in the Home Depot survey. The questions will cover topics such as Home Depot customer service, products and general store atmosphere. Keep in mind that your answers will not affect your chances of winning the Home Depot Sweepstakes.
- At the end, you can submit your personal information, to enter the $5,000 Home Depot gift card drawing.
Home Depot Useful Info
If you want to get in touch with a Home Depot representative for issues that you experienced when visiting them, you can call their Customer Care Center: 800-466-3337. If you live in Canada, call this phone number: 800-668-2266.
For more details and contact information, you can visit the Home Depot Custome Support Directory page, at www.homedepot.com
Have fun completing the Home Depot survey and don’t forget to check out their official website at www.homedepot.com.