Most GAP customers will be invited to take part in the GAP customer survey at www.survey4gap.com. In this guide, we will offer a walkthrough for this survey. We will also mention the rewards you can get for completing the survey, and what you will need to access it. At the end of the guide, we provided you with GAP contact information, in case you would like to get in touch with a GAP customer service representative yourself.
GAP Customer Survey Rewards
Everyone who completes the GAP survey will receive a GAP coupon. The coupon can be used in any GAP store. To obtain it, all you need to do is answer all the survey questions at www.survey4gap.com.
Once you have finished the GAP survey, you will see a screen thanking you for your feedback. On that screen will be link, which will redirect you to your GAP coupon. The coupon appears as a code once you click the link.
To redeem the GAP coupon, you can either print it, or you can write the code down on the GAP receipt you used to access the survey. We’ll talk more about that in the next section.
The GAP coupon you receive for completing the survey can be used only for GAP items. You cannot use the GAP coupon online or at GAP Factory.
GAP Customer Survey Requirements
To enter the GAP customer survey, you will need a GAP receipt. When you open the survey website, www.survey4gap.com, you will need to mention a few details about your recent shopping experience with GAP. These details include time and date of purchase, GAP store number and transaction number. You can find this information on the receipt.
The receipt is also handy if you don’t want to print the GAP coupon you receive at end. You can write the GAP coupon code in the special area on your receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit a GAP store.
GAP Customer Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
If you meet all of the requirements mentioned above you can start with your GAP customer survey. The first step you have to go through is get your computer or mobile device prepared and make sure that you’re online. After this, follow the instructions we have provided below:
- Visit the GAP customer survey page at survey4gap.com.
- You will be greeted by a brief message from the GAP team and you will be asked to choose the country of the GAP store you shopped at. You can choose from United States, Canada, China, Taiwan or Japan.
- After selecting your country and language, you will be redirected to the www.survey4gap.com access page. Here, you will have to enter the information from your receipt
- After successfully completing the access form, click next.
- What follows is a series of questions related to your shopping experience at GAP. The survey will automatically move to the next question after you have filled in your answer. You can click on the back arrow to revise your answers for a specific question.
- Towards the end of the survey, you will be given the option to leave an extended comment for GAP customer service. This step is optional. You will still receive your GAP coupon even if you don’t leave extended feedback.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, a page will pop up thanking your for your feedback. In the middle of the page, there is an orange link. Click on it to view your GAP coupon code.
- Write the GAP coupon code on your receipt or print the page. Bring your GAP coupon with the next time you visit a GAP store.
GAP Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
For any other information about the GAP customer survey, or GAP stores and products, contact GAP customer service or visit the main GAP website, www.gap.com.
GAP customer service number: 1-800-GAP-STYLE (1.800.427.7895)
GAP customer service contact form: secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/comment_card_d.asp