If you have recently purchased something from Foot Locker than you’ve probably been invited to take the Foot Locker survey. The Foot locker survey is available at www.footlocker.com or www.footlockersurvey.com. In this guide, we will be taking a look at the requirements of the survey, the steps you need to take to complete it, and the Foot Locker rewards you will receive at the end.
Foot Locker Survey Rewards
The feedback you offer through the Foot Locker survey allows the company the improve their products and services. This is what makes the survey so important. That is why Foot Locker wants to encourage all its customers to take part in the survey.
To reward the customers who successfully complete the Foot Locker survey, the company awards them Foot Locker coupons. Each survey participant receives one Foot Locker coupon upon completing the survey. The Foot Locker coupons offer customers a 10$ discount for orders over $50.
You can use your Foot Locker coupons only in the online Foot Locker store, at FootLocker.com. The Foot Locker coupons received for completing the survey cannot be used in Lady Foot Locker or Kids Foot Locker stores. The discount applies only to orders over $50. Certain Foot Locker items are not eligible for a discount. This is usually pointed out in the Foot Locker store page, in red. You cannot use the Foot Locker coupons to purchase Foot Locker gift cards.
You can also write the Foot Locker coupon code on your Foot Locker receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit a Foot Locker store to receive your discount.
Foot Locker Survey Requirements
Any Foot Locker customer can participate in the Foot Locker survey. All you need is an internet connection since the survey can only be taken online, at www.footlocker.com/survey or www.footlockersurvey.com.
Other than that, you will need some information about your last visit at a Foot Locker store in order to enter the survey. This includes the time and date of your visit, as well as the Foot Locker store number.
If you cannot remember this information, you can take a look at your Foot Locker receipt. You will also need your receipt if you want to use your Foot Locker coupon code in a Foot Locker store, rather than the online store at wwww.footlocker.com.
Foot Locker Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
- Go to the Foot Locker survey website at footlockersurvey.com or www.footlocker.com/survey. Both links will bring you to the Foot Locker survey page.
- Select the language you want to take the survey in. You can choose between English and Spanish,
- Enter the Foot Locker store number. You can find the Foot Locker store number at the top of your receipt. It should be 5 digits long.
- Write the transaction number. You can find this on your Foot Locker receipt as well.
- Continue with the precise date of your purchase, in a mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Select the approximate time of your purchase. Your options are: before 1:00 pm, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm or After 7:00 pm. Press Next after each step, as prompted.
- You will now be asked to answer a series of questions. The Foot Locker survey questions are related mainly to Foot Locker products, Foot Locker stores and services, and the Foot Locker employees you interacted with.
- Upon completion, you will receive a Foot Locker coupon code. Write this code on your receipt, or use the Foot Locker coupon in the online store at www.footlocker.com
FootlockerSurvey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
If you have cookies disabled, the Foot Locker survey websites, www.footlocker.com/survey or www.footlockersurvey.com, might not work properly. Enable cookies for both www.footlocker.com/survey and www.footlockersurvey.com to make sure the survey works.
For more information Foot Locker coupons and how you can use them, you can visit the official Foot Locker website, www.footlocker.com. You can also purchase Foot Locker gift cards from the FootLocker.com Gift Cards section.
If you are interested in finding the nearest Foot Locker locations or viewing Foot Locker hours for individual stores, you can use the Foot Locker store locator at www.footlocker.com.
For any issues with the Foot Locker survey, or stores and products in general, you can contact Foot Locker customer service. The Foot Locker customer service phone number is 1 800 991 6815. You can also contact Foot Locker customer service by filling in the online contact form or chatting with a Foot Locker customer service representative using the Live Chat feature at www.footlocker.com.