If you’ve enjoyed Old Navy’s top-quality products, then you will be more than delighted to hear that you can now take the Old Navy Survey. Furthermore, because the company is always willing to bend its ear, at the end of the survey, you will receive a 10% Old Navy promo code, which can be used in any Old Navy store, regardless of country.
Presently, the brand is present in 5 countries: United States, Canada, China, Taiwan, and Japan. This means that no matter your location, you can always enjoy Old Navy’s top quality products. If you are interested in taking the Old Navy survey, then you should keep reading our article. The survey itself won’t take more than 10 minutes, and the added incentive will surely make your day more pleasant.
Old Navy Survey Rewards
As we’ve mentioned in our introductory paragraph, once you’ve completed the Old Navy survey, you will receive a promo discount code which can be used in any Old Navy store. With this code, you will receive a 10% percent discount for your purchases.
Now, in order to participate in the Old Navy survey and redeem your promo code, you will need to fulfill a couple of requirements:
- Age: the participant must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America, Canada, China, Taiwan or Japan;
- Must not be employed by Old Navy or any of its legal partners. If you or someone from your family works at the company or its partners, you won’t be able to participate in the Old Navy survey, nor redeem your free promo code.
Before heading out to the Old Navy survey platform, we must remind you that, as a customer, you are entitled to receive only one discount coupon, meaning that you can’t redeem multiple coupons for Old Navy.
Old Navy Survey Requirements
Are you eager to take the Old Navy survey? Then you will need to grab a couple of things before heading over to the survey official site. So, the first item on the list is a valid Old Navy receipt which contains the survey invitation code. Note that if you don’t have a valid receipt, you will not be able to participate in the survey.
The second thing you will need is a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone connected to the Internet. For the best results, we advise you to use either a Wi-Fi or a broadband connection. Mobile data plans work too, but some of the graphical elements found on the survey page may not be loaded correctly, making the whole questionnaire unintelligible.
Now, if you have all these items at the ready, you are now free to head over to Old Navy’s survey official page and start the questionnaire.
Old Navy Survey – How to Complete it, Steps and Tips
- Step 1- Go to the Old Navy survey site by pasting http://survey.medallia.com/?survey4on&User=1 or by clicking here. Our link will take you directly to the website, without the need to search for the exact address.
- Step 2-From the list displayed on your screen, please select the country from where you made your last Old Navy purchase. You can choose between Unite States, Canada, China, Taiwan or Japan.
- Step 3-Take a few minutes to read the survey’s disclaimer.
- Step 4-Please select your language using the drop box menu located in the upper-right part of the screen. You can choose between English, French or Spanish. When ready, hit the “Next” button to continue the survey.
- Step 5-Please write your age in the first text box.
- Step 6-Specify your gender. Press “Next” to move on.
- Step 7-Please have the receipt nearby, as you will need to provide some information.
- Step 8-Use the first drop box in order to select the country from where you made the purchase. You may choose between Canada and the United States.
- Step 9-Please select the state or the province from where you made the purchase using the second drop box.
- Step 10-Indicate the store’s number. You may find it in the upper part of your receipt, just below the time of purchase.
- Step 11-Alternatively, if you didn’t make your purchase in any of the countries/states/stores, please check the “None of the above” box.
- Step 12-Use the “Date” widget in order to indicate the date of your purchase. You may find this information in the upper part of your receipt, just above the transaction’s number.
- Step 13-Using the three text boxes, please write in the hour, minute and second of your purchase. The time of your purchase can be found in the upper part of your receipt. Don’t include any semicolons because the platform will fill them in automatically.
- Step 14-Please select between AM or PM.
- Step 15-Recheck your information.
- Step 16-When ready, hit the “Next” button in order to start your Old Navy survey.
- Step 17-At the end of the questionnaire, you will receive a free discount code. Using a pen, please write down this code on your receipt. The next time you’ll make a purchase at Old Navy, please show the cashier this receipt in order to receive a 10% discount.
During the registration process, some issues may occur. In order to fix them, you could try one of the following solutions:
- Slow, limited or no Internet connection. Please check your Internet connection. If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, reset your router and refresh the page. For a broadband connection, you can try to unplug and plug your Internet cable.
- Mistyped digits. Bear in mind that all text boxes are case sensitive, which means that even a mistyped digit can prevent you from taking the Old Navy survey. Please check to see if all the information provided in the survey corresponds with your receipt.
- The machine does not meet the minimum requirements. Before starting the survey, please ensure that your machine meets the minimum requirements needed to run the platform.
- The survey invitation is no longer valid. Keep in mind that you have 30 days at your disposal to complete the survey after making your last purchase. After that, the code becomes null, and you will no longer be able to complete the Old Navy Survey.
This is all you’ll need to know in order to complete the Old Navy survey successfully. Should you have any more trouble accessing the website or taking the survey, please leave us a message and we will try to walk you through the entire process.
Photo credits: 1