Welcome to the Chuck E Cheese Feedback Survey Guide. You will find out everything you need to know about the Chuck E Cheese customer satisfaction survey, including rewards, requirements, Chuck E Cheese customer satisfaction survey questions and how to complete the, as well as general information about the company and links you might require in the process.
Chuck E Cheese Client Survey Rewards
First of all, we would like to cover the benefits you enjoy by completing a Chuck E Cheese customer feedback survey. Go to the Chuck E Cheese Survey page and select the survey link. Answer all of the questions and you receive Chuck E Cheese coupons via email from the company. You will need to print the Chuck E Cheese coupon and bring it with you at the restaurant.
In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to join the Chucke E Cheese Club, where you will get up to 30% off, best token offers on your first Chuck E Cheese coupons sheet, a rewards calendar with 10 free tokens, exclusive access to the Chuckie Cheese.com Story Book and other perks.
Chuck E Cheese Feedback Survey Requirements
In order to complete the Chuck E Cheese feedback survey, you need to be a customer of the restaurant and have your receipt from your order at hand. On your receipt, you will find a code on the second half, above the subtotal. Before the code, you will see this text: “We value your feedback! Please respond to 2 quick questions about your recent dining experience. Go to www.radiantcustomervoice.com and enter your code below”.
You will also need to provide a few other pieces of personal information to offer your ChuckECheese.com customer feedback. One of these is a valid email address so you can receive instructions on how to retrieve your rewards, so be careful that you introduce your personal data correctly so you can access your benefits.
There are no age restrictions for participating in the Chuck E Cheese feedback survey. However, parents or legal guardians should supervise children under the age of 13.
Chuck E Cheese Client Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
If you want to proceed with your Chuck E Cheese Client Survey, learn about how you can access the Chuck E Cheese customer survey sample questions and how to complete them below.
- Go to chuckecheese.com/survey Chuck E Cheese survey page
- Click on the “Survey” link. You can find it on the right of the page, towards the end of the second row of links
- Alternatively, you can go straight to the Chuck E Cheese feedback page
- Enter the survey code printed on your receipt
- Continue the Chuck Cheese.com survey by entering your contact details as follows: first name, last name, email address (twice) and phone number (optionally). Once again, make sure that you enter your email address correctly so you can receive your Chuckie Cheeses coupons.
- After you have double-checked your personal contact details, press the grey “Submit” button.
- Your first question will be to answer the Chuck E Cheese feedback request; this means that you have to mention how likely you are to recommend Chuckie E Cheese.com services to a friend or a member of your family. You have to choose from a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being “not likely” and 10 being “very likely”.
- Depending on your answer, you will have to answer one of the following questions:
- If you rated Chuckeecheese.com services anywhere from 0 to 6, you will be asked to explain “How did we disappoint you and what can we do to fix it?”.
- If you rated Chuk E Cheese.com services from 7 to 8, you will be asked to provide information on “What could we do to improve?”.
- If you are very likely to recommend Chuck E Cheese to a close one (9 or 10 rating), you will be asked to describe “What did you like about your experience”? According to your feedback, select your rating and describe your experience, complaint or recommended improvements.
- You can optionally check the box that reads “I give permission for my comments to be posted anonymously online”.
- When you are all done, press “Submit”.
Those who share Chuck E Cheese via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or email will receive Chuck E Cheese coupons for your friends or family members (for example, a deal for a family meal). Individuals who do not share will not benefit from these extra Chuck E Cheese coupons.
Chuck E Cheese Company Useful Links and Resources
Chuck E Cheese Company Hours: Most Chuck E Cheese locations work between 11 am and 9 pm from Sunday to Thursday. On Friday, they are open between 11 am and 10 pm, and between 10 am to 10 pm on Saturday. To find the closest Chuck E Cheese to you, use their online locator here: www.chuckecheese.com/experience/locations.
Chuck E Cheese Company Contact: You can get in touch with Chuck E Cheese through their online contact form: www.chuckecheese.com/forms/contactus.
Chuck E Cheese Company Phone Number
- Guest Relations: 1-888-778-7193, available Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Press Inquiries (Media Relations Only): 972-258-4223, or 214-627-8019 (evenings and weekends)
- CEC Entertainment, Inc.: 972-258-8507
Chuck E Cheese Official Website: www.chuckecheese.com