In this guide, we will offer a simple walkthrough of the Chick-fil-A survey at www.mcfavisit.com. Through this survey, all Chick-fil-A customers can leave feedback. An besides contributing to the improvement of Chick-fil-A restaurant, customers will also receive a Chick-fil-A coupon for completing the survey. We will explain how to obtain and redeem this Chick-fil-A coupon as well. We will also mention the basic MyChickFilAVisit survey requirements.
MyChickFilAVisit Survey Rewards
As mentioned, Chick-fil-A customers who fill in the survey at www.mycfavisit.com will receive a Chick-fil-A coupon. The coupon comes as a code which will appear on screen after filling in the questions.
To redeem your Chick-fil-A coupon, you must write the code on your receipt. Chick-fil-A receipts should have a specially designated area to fill in the coupon code. Once your have written down the coupon code on your receipt, you can bring it with to any Chick-fil-A location to redeem it.
The Chick-fil-A coupon value is printed on your receipt. Offers may change from time to time. They are generally discounts or free Chick-fil-A menu items.
MyChickFilAVisit Survey Requirements
To complete the MyChickFilAVisit survey you will need a recent Chick-fil-A receipt with a serial code and a survey invitation. The serial code will give you access to the MyChickFilAVisit questionnaire. You will also need the receipt to write down the Chick-fil-A coupon code and redeem it.
Bear in mind that the survey can only be accessed at www.mycfavisit.com. This means you will also need a computer and internet connection.
MyChickFilAVisit Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
If you meet all the requirements and you are interested in the rewards, you can now start with the Chick Fil A survey. Please note that this will not give you direct access to Chick Fil A customer service. For this, please use the information we have provided at the end of our Chick Fil A Survey Guide. If you are ready to begin, go through these steps:
- Visit the web survey page, www.mycfavisit.com. The MyChickFilAVisit website address may change, so consult your receipt to note the address.
- You can selecte the survey language before starting the questionnaire. Your options are English and Spanish.
- Begin the Chick Fil A survey by entering the serial number from your receipt. It should be clearly printed on it and it should contain five sets of digits.
- Press the Start
- Start answering all of the questions as they appear on your screen. Questions will be related mostly to your recent experience at a Chick-fil-A restaurant and the items your purchased.
- When you reach the end of the Chick Fil A survey, you will get a validation code. Write the code on your receipt before closing the www.mycfavisit.com website. After you close the webstite, you might not be able to recover your survey coupon code.
MyChickFilAVisit Useful Links & Information
To browse through the Chick Fil A menu items, look up a Chick Fil A recipe or find a location in your neighborhood, please visit the restaurant’s official website at www.chick-fil-a.com. You can also order food online, browse their kids and family section or even check out their company info and careers if you want to work at Chick Fil A sometime.
For any common issues, you can consult the Frequently Asked Questions page on their website’s home page. If you want to get in touch with customer service personally, you can use the online contact form provided here: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Connect/Contact-Us-CARES. As an alternative, you can call them at 1-866-CFA-2040 or write them a letter using this address:
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139 – 9923