At many Boots locations, you can visit the Opticians department to test your eyesight or get fitted for eyeglasses and contact lenses. Once you are done with your visit, you may be invited to take the Boots Opticians survey. To learn all the steps for quickly and easily completing the survey, keep reading this article. We will let you know what requirements you have to meet before the survey, and our guide also share detailed information about the Boots Opticians customer satisfaction survey prizes.
Boots Opticians Survey Rewards
Boots Opticians survey participants are rewarded with ten separate entries in a monthly sweepstakes. At the end of each month, one winner will be selected to receive their previous purchase for free. If you are the winner of the sweepstakes, you will receive a reimbursement for the purchase that you reviewed during the survey. The company will notify you about how you can collect your prize within a few weeks of the drawing, so make sure the contact information in your survey entry is correct.
Boots Opticians Survey Requirements
You will need to meet these requirements if you are interested in taking the Boots Opticians survey.
- Be a recent customer at Boots Opticians.
- Have a survey invitation printed on your receipt or emailed to your account.
- Do not be under the age of 18.
- Be a legal resident in either the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Honduras, or Korea.
- Do not be an employee at Boots or any affiliated companies.
- Be aware that taking the survey will count as agreeing to the survey rules.
Boots Opticians Survey: How to Complete It
- Open your web browser and go to www.ourbootsopticians.com.
- Type the survey entry code found on your invitation into the blank field.
- Press the blue button that is labeled “Enter.”
- Input the date and time of your visit to Boots Opticians.
- Rate how likely you are to recommend Boots Opticians to others or visit the store again.
- Say whether you disagree or agree with various statements about your experience.
- Write your name, email address, and phone number into the appropriate areas of the survey.
- Click the button to submit your survey answers and sweepstakes entry.
Boots Opticians Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
Share your survey taking experience with Boots by commenting on their Facebook or Twitter page. For more assistance with the Boots Opticians customer satisfaction survey, use these contact methods to speak to the customer support team.
Survey Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boots Opticians Email: email@example.com
Boots Opticians Phone Number: 0345 125 3752
Boots Customer Support Phone Number: 0345 070 8090
What did you think of the Boots Opticians feedback survey? Leave us a message below to let us know!