If you’ve enjoyed Best Buy’s premium services and top-quality products, then you will be more than pleased to hear that you can now take the Best Buy survey. Because Best Buy always enjoys your company, it will be happy to hear your opinion regarding your latest shopping adventure.
This is the perfect opportunity to tell Best Buy all about the things you’ve liked or disliked. Furthermore, if you are willing to participate in the Best Buy customer feedback, the company will reward you with a $5,000 cash prize which you can use in order to buy everything from your wish list.
Have problems using the Best Buy customer feedback platform? Then keep reading our article, because we are going to show how to work with the survey page.
Best Buy Survey Rewards
Still, thinking about taking the Best Buy survey? Now you will have an extra reason to do it because you will be able to win a cash prize of $5,000. Furthermore, you don’t even need to buy anything from the company in order to participate in the monthly sweepstakes.
So, in order to claim your prize, here are the major conditions you’ll need to fulfill:
- You must be at least 18 years of age (for US and DC) or older in order to participate in the sweepstakes. For AL and NE, you must be at least 19 years of age, and as for PC, you must be 21 or older.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must not be working for Best Buy or any of its partners. Remember that if you or any members of your family are currently employed at Best Buy or any of its partners, you will not be able to participate in the monthly sweepstakes.
Best Buy Survey Requirements
You are now one step closer to taking your first Best Buy survey. Before getting started, please make sure that you have the following things at the ready:
- The latest Best Buy receipt. In order to start the Best Buy survey, you will input the survey invitation code printed on your receipt.
- A desktop computer, a laptop, a Mac, a tablet, or a smartphone with a stable Internet connection. If possible, please use either broadband or a Wi-Fi connection. They are far more stable than your device’s mobile data plan.
- An Internet browser. For the purpose of completing the Best Buy survey, we advise you to use one of the following Internet browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google’s Chrome, or Opera Lite.
If you have all these things nearby, then you can begin taking your first Best Buy survey. Don’t worry too much, because we’re here to guide you through the entire process.
- Go to the Best Buy survey official web page by pasting survey.confirmit.com/wix/7/p1607140857.aspx in your browser’s search bar. Our link will automatically redirect you to the survey, thus eliminating the need to scour the Internet for the right address.
- Select your language. At this point, you can choose between English or Spanish.
- Make sure that your last receipt is nearby, as you will provide some information.
- Please write the code found under “Group A” on your receipt in the first field. You may find this information at the bottom part of your receipt, just below the barcode.
- Write the code found under “Group B” in the second field.
- Please type in the code found under “Group C” in the third field.
- Recheck all the information and make sure that the codes written in the text boxes match those written on the receipt.
- When ready, please press the “Next” button in order to commence your first Best Buy survey.
- After completing the questionnaire, you will have received a sweepstakes participation code. Please write this code on your receipt or on any piece of paper. At the end of the month, please head over to Best Buy’s official page to see if you are among the winners.
Congratulations, you have completed your first Best Buy survey and through this process, you have supplied the company with invaluable information about its products and services.
Now, during the registration process, you may encounter some issues, most of them technical in nature. Don’t worry too much about them, because every problem has a sensible solution. In order to ease your contact with the survey platform, we’ve managed to compile a small list of the most occurring technical issues and, of course, ways to fix them.
- Limited, slow, or no access to the Internet. Make sure that your Internet connection is up and running. If you’re using a Wi-Fi router, check to see if it receives any signal. On the other hand, if you’re using a broadband connection, you could try to disable and re-enable your connection from Control Panel. If these solutions prove to be fruitless, please contact your Internet provider.
- Mistyped invitation codes. Note that the Group A, Group B, and Group C text boxes are case-sensitive. Please make sure that you’ve typed the codes correctly before hitting the “Next” button.
- The invitation code is no longer valid. Upon purchasing a product from Best Buy, you will receive a survey invitation code which has a 30-days availability. After that, the code will become void, and you will not be able to take the survey.
We hope we’ve been able to provide a satisfactory answer to all your Best Buy survey-related questions. As always, if you have any additional inquiries related to the survey platform or about the company’s products and services, we encourage you to contact Best Buy.
If you have additional technical issues that prevent you from taking the Best Buy customer satisfaction survey, please leave us a message. We will gladly help you solve any kind of problem.