If you fell in love with Applebee’s juicy meals, cooked over a traditional wood-fired grill, then you will be delighted to learn that you will be able to take the Applebees survey. And because Applebees values customer feedback you can receive a reward after completing the Applebees survey.
In this guide, we’ll tell you exactly what the steps are to complete the Applebees survey. We’ll also talk about the Applebees survey rewards, and how you can receive it.
Applebees Survey Rewards
By participating in the Applebees survey, you will be able to enter the Applebees survey sweepstakes. All you need to do is successfully complete the Applebees survey and leave your contact info in the form.
The Applebees Sweepstakes consists of two drawings. Each week, one lucky Applebees survey participant is selected to win a prize of $100. In addition, every month there will be a grand prize of $1000.
But before you can take part in Applebee’s sweepstakes you must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states and the District of Columbia;
- You must be 18 years of age or older;
- If you or someone from your family works at Applebee’s or any of the company’s subsidiaries, then you cannot participate in the sweepstakes.
If you fulfill all of these conditions, then here is how you can compete in the company’s sweepstakes:
- Over the phone: please call the number on your Applebee’s receipt in order to take part in the sweepstakes. An Applebee’s phone operator will provide you with further instructions.
- Online: another way of taking part in the competition is to complete the online Applebees survey. At the end of the questionnaire, you will become eligible to take part in the sweepstakes.
- By mail: if you don’t want to buy any products from the company, but still want to participate in the monthly sweepstakes, then you will need to send Applebee’s a plain piece of paper, on which you will have to hand print your Full name, address, date of birth and email. This letter has to be sent to the following address: Applebee’s Sweepstakes, c/o D.L. Blair Inc., Department H, P.O. Box 5705, Blair, NE 68009-5705.
Applebees Survey Requirements
You are now one step closer to completing your first Applebees survey. But before getting started, make sure you have the following things nearby:
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone with a stable Internet connection.
- Your last Applebee’s receipt.
Moreover, to be able to participate in the survey, you must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older;
- You must be a legal resident of the United States;
If you are an employee of Applebees or any of its subsidiaries, you cannot participate in the Applebees Sweepstakes.
If everything checks out okay, you can head over to Applebees survey official page in order to start the 10-minute customer satisfaction questionnaire.
Applebees Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Are you ready to take Applebees survey? Then here’s our step-by-step guide on how to successfully complete the survey.
- Go to Applebee’s online survey page. To access the Applebees survey page, go to www.talktoapplebees.com
- Please select your language of choice by clicking on the language button situated in the bottom left corner of the screen, just beneath the rules of engagement.
- Please check your Internet connection. This is an important step, as any signal loss can make you lose information during the process, meaning that you will have to redo the whole survey.
- If everything checks out okay, you may proceed with the next steps of the process.
- Please write your 9-digit Serial Number in the field marked as “1.” You may find this number at the bottom of your receipt, just above the “Total Due” section.
- Please input your Date. You will find the date on your receipt in the top section, just below the name of your waiter;
- Write the time of your order. You can find it at the top of your receipt, next to the “Date” section;
- Please write in your Check’s Number. This information is located just below the “Date” and “Time” section, under “Check #”. Do not include the dashes.
- Please type in your waiter’s name. You may find it in the upper part of your receipt, under the “Server” section.
- Before starting the survey, be sure that all the information is correct.
- If the data is correct, please press the “Start” button in order to begin Applebees
- You will have to answer a series of questions regarding your recent Applebees restaurant experience, and about the Applebees menu.
Applebees Survey Troubleshooting and Useful Links
Having trouble accessing Applebees survey? Then here some of the most occurring issues and how to fix them:
- Slow Internet connection – check your signal’s power and restart your router. If you’re using a broadband connection, unplug your Internet cable, wait a few seconds, and reconnect it.
- Cookies are not enabled – The platform will not work if you don’t have cookies enabled. To do this, please access your browser’s settings tab, privacy options and enable cookies.
For any issues regarding Applebees menus and services, you can contact Applebees customer service. You can use the contact form at www.applebees.com. For more pressing issues, you can speak with an Applebees representative by calling 888-592-7753.
If you are interested in learning more about Applebees offers and menus, visit their official website, www.applebees.com.
All in all, Applebees survey is a pleasant experience, specifically created to assess how the customers see the company’s products and if there is any room for improvement.