Canadian Tire makes it easy for customers to buy a wide variety of automotive equipment. After shopping at your Canadian Tire, share your opinion with the company by filling out their online survey. To learn all the details about the Canadian Tire survey, keep reading our guide. We will let you know which rewards and requirements are associated with the survey, and we will also walk you through each step in completing the survey online.
Canadian Tire Survey Rewards
Canadian Tire gives survey rewards in the form of a sweepstakes entry. After finishing the survey, each customer will be entered in the monthly prize draw for Canadian Tire. At the end of each month, one prize winner will be randomly chosen. This winner gets a gift card to Canadian Tire that is worth $1000 CDN. If you win, you will be notified within 14 days, and then you have 14 days to respond to the notification. Winners will receive their prizes within two months of winning.
Canadian Tire Survey Requirements
Before you begin the Canadian Tire feedback survey, check if you meet these requirements.
- Participants should be aware that taking the survey counts as agreeing to the survey terms and conditions.
- Survey participants must be a legal resident in Canada.
- People taking the survey need a receipt from a recent Canadian Tires visit.
- Those completing the survey must be the age of majority in their province.
- Participants cannot be employees or family members of employees at Canadian Tire.
Canadian Tire Survey: How to Complete It
- Enter www.tellcdntire.com into your web browser to find the survey online.
- Choose to continue the survey in English or French.
- Type the time of your visit into the first field.
- Write the amount you spent at Canadian Tire in box number two.
- Put the receipt ID number at the bottom of your receipt into the third field. Do not include the dashes.
- Click the red button that says “Enter.”
- Answer each question in the survey. The survey will ask you what happened during your visit and ask you how satisfied you were with your experience.
- Provide your personal contact information so that Canadian Tire can get in touch with you if you win the sweepstakes.
- Finish the survey by clicking on the submit button.
Canadian Tire Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
For more assistance with filling out the Canadian Tire customer satisfaction survey, use these contact methods to speak to the company.
Email Form: www.canadiantire.ca/en/customer-service/contact-us.html
Phone Number: 1-866-746-7287
Address: Canadian Tire Customer Support
PO Box 2000, Station Main
Welland, ON L3B 5S3
You can also get in touch with Canadian Tire on their Facebook and Twitter page if you want to share feedback on your survey experience. To provide your survey taking tips with other participants, all you need to do is leave us a comment below!