Buffalo Wild Wings offers all its customers the chance to offer honest feedback on their latest experience with the casual dining restaurant. To do so, you can fill in the Buffalo Wild Wings survey at www.bwwlistens.com.
The BWW Listens survey is one of the easiest ways to make your opinion heard. Read our guide to find out more about the BWW survey requirements, completion steps and possible rewards.
Buffalo Wild Wings Survey Rewards
Previously, the Buffalo Wild Wings survey offered a reward to all survey participants. The reward consisted of either Buffalo Wild Wings coupons or gift cards. The value of the prize would change from time to time.
Right now, Buffalo Wild Wings offers a $5 off survey coupon code upon survey completion which you can redeem at any of its locations within 30 days. The coupon code takes $5 off of your next $25 BWW order, it can be added to your BWW gift card balance, or used to claim 5 free wings.
But survey prizes may vary from time to time. You can usually check for yourself to see if the survey comes with a prize. Your Buffalo Wild Wings receipt comes with a survey code. On the receipt, they should also mention the current survey reward(s).
Buffalo Wild Wings Survey Requirements
Main survey requirements:
- Survey is open only to U.S. residents;
- Participants must be at least 18 years old (depending on the legal age of majority in their state of residence);
- You’ll need a valid receipt to take the survey, no older than two days
- Claim your prize within 30 days of survey completion.
To access and complete the BWW Listens survey you will need a recent Buffalo Wild Wings receipt with a survey invitation code. You are allowed to complete the survey within 48 hours of receiving the code. The BWW survey code is 16 digits long.
Buffalo Wild Wings Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Below are the steps you need to follow to take the Buffalo Wild Wings survey.
- Go to the Buffalo Wild Wings survey platform at www.bwwlistens.com.
- Type in the survey code printed on your receipt. The survey code is 16-digits long. Do not type any spaces or dashes in the field. Fill in just the digits as one long line of numbers.
- Next, you will have to mention a couple of details about the Buffalo Wild Wings location you visited. This will allow the company to identify the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant you are referring to.
- Answer the Buffalo Wild Wings survey questions. You will have to rate the quality of the Buffalo Wild Wings menu, Buffalo Wild Wings customer service, and answer other questions about your experience at the restaurant.
- Complete the survey by mentioning a couple of details about yourself.
Buffalo Wild Wings Survey Troubleshooting
The www.bwwlistens.com website will likely display errors without cookies.
If you receive an error message when trying to enter the survey access code, it might be a sign your survey code has expired. Check the date and hour on your receipt to see if that’s the case.
For any other issues with the www.bwwwlistens.com platform, contact the survey support team. The BWW survey is offered by the InMoment platform. Their phone number is 1-800-467-0047.
You can also contact them via email, at email@example.com. You can find their contact details at the bwwlistens.com survey page as well.
Useful Information & Links
For more information about the Buffalo Wild Wings menu and offers, visit the main Buffalo Wild Wings website, www.buffalowildwings.com. Consult the FAQ page for further details about the Buffalo Wild Wings survey and Buffalo Wild Wings menu.
If you need to get in touch with a Buffalo Wild Wings customer service representative, you can find their contact details on the buffalowildwings.com website.
Get More Survey Coupon Codes!
Buffalo Wild Wings is not the only company that rewards its loyal customers taking its customer feedback survey with discounted or free food. You can check out our previous guides to more restaurant customer feedback surveys and claim your free food and/or drinks.
Here’s a list of other U.S. restaurants offering free coupons upon taking their guest feedback surveys: