If you have recently used 4 Wheel Parts to get products or services for your off-road vehicle, you may also receive an invite to take their survey. This online feedback form lets 4 Wheel Parts learn how they can improve their products and customer service. Your opinion is so important to the company that they will reward you with a prize for taking the survey.In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the 4 Wheel Parts survey. After sharing details on the 4 Wheel Parts customer satisfaction survey rewards, we will walk you through each step in the survey.
4 Wheel Parts Survey Rewards
Complimenting good service or sharing your complaints with 4 Wheel parts are not the only benefits of taking the survey. You can also save money on your next purchase with 4 Wheel Parts by taking their survey. At the end of the survey, you will get a coupon code. This code can be written on the invoice you used to take the survey, and then it can be turned in to get discount on your next purchase. The exact amount may change a little depending on which promotion 4 Wheel Parts is offering, but it is generally for $10 off.
4 Wheel Parts Survey Requirements
Those who take the 4 Wheel Parts customer satisfaction survey must meet these requirements:
- Survey takers should be recent customers at 4 Wheel Parts.
- Survey participants need to have an invoice from 4 Wheel Parts that contains a survey invitation.
- Participants should be at least 13 or have parental consent to take the survey.
4 Wheel Parts Survey: How to Complete It
- Open your web browser and go to www.4wheelpartssurvey.com.
- Start the survey by clicking the “Next” button.
- Enter your invoice number without any spaces and symbols into the empty box.
- Answer the questions about how employees treated you during your visit.
- Provide details about what happened during your visit.
- Rate your overall level of satisfaction with your visit on a scale of 5 being “extremely satisfied” and 1 being “extremely dissatisfied.”
- Copy your coupon code onto your invoice before finishing the survey.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the survey.
4 Wheel Parts Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
To learn more about how the 4 Wheel Parts customer satisfaction survey works, use these methods to speak to their customer service team.
Contact Form: www.4wheelparts.com/info/contactus.aspx
Phone Number: 877-474-4821
Address: $ Wheel Parts Corporate Office
400 W. Artesia Blvd
Compton, CA 90220 USA